CO Salary Range: USD 15.00 - 16.00 per hour
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their Customer Service Team! They offer hands on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. If you enjoy going the extra mile for customers and want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity is for you!
Monday - Friday - 8am-5pm
- 1+ year of Call Center / Customer Service experience
- Heavy call volume experience is preferred
- MS Office proficient
- Answer incoming telephone inquiries from prospective and existing customers
- Initiate and close customer order requests and respond to on-hold customer's order requests
- Answer an average of 40-45 calls/day
- Check order status for customers
- Answer product questions
- Make product recommendations
- Inform customers of current promotions or special sales
- Make discount decisions within corporate guidelines
- Answer questions about the company and its policies
- Distribute incoming phone calls to appropriate departments i.e. Purchasing, Marketing, Technical, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- High growth organization!
- Equipment provided
- Competitive benefits offered
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation