Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a very well know Chicagoland institution is looking for a Customer Service Agent (B2B) to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Customer Service Agent
- Responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Must maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Prepares invoicing and billing information
- Enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Possess a minimum of two years customer service experience
- Order tracking, customer relationship building, and customer problem resolution experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation