Customer Service Associate ( Client Management)
- Washington, DC
Our client, who's gone from being a startup a few years back to Forbes list fastest growing companies, is seeking Client Service Associates. Client is located in Mclean.
Main Overall Duties
- Ability to resolve client inquires in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner through telephone, email, and live chat functions
- Ability to work with clients that have difficult situations and concerns
- Assist clients and members on setting up clients account to safeguard sensitive personal and financial information
- Working with Members for monitoring questions/concerns to ensure compliance for accounts
- Team members will be working with Client Members that are part of company bulk verification groups after submitted customer information is received in bulk and confirming if customers are protected or at-risk
- Responsible for handling sensitive information and data
- Comfortable with customer / client interaction and providing customer service to members
Perks: catered lunch twice per week and forward-thinking collaborative office environment
Pay: $17/hr. 30 days evaluation increase to $18.25/hr. Additional increase if an offer is made around 3-4 months to be brought on permanently with the client.
Back to top