Are you a Credit/Collections Administrator looking for a new opportunity? Have you worked Business to Business Collections with high profile accounts? If so, we have the position that you are looking for and we would love to talk with you! Our client in Lewisville has 2 open positions and will make offers as soon as they identify the right candidates. Compensation is low to mid $40K's.
- Contact business customers to discuss outstanding invoices
- Set up reasonable payment terms to reduce assigned portfolio
- Pull D&B credit reports and review to determine clients' ability to pay
- Support the sales team with credit/collections issues
- Successful track record in setting up reasonable payment terms and getting results
- Have customer service oriented personality
- Ability to review client financial statements
- The ability to work with multiple systems
- Intermediate Excel
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401(K), and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation