Credit Analyst in Carrollton, TX
- Dallas, TX
Direct Hire Credit Analyst Position available with our client located in Carrollton, Texas - they will consider both degreed and non-degreed candidates- this is your chance to make a move and get the job of your dreams!!
This position is responsible for independently assessing the credit worthiness of new and/or existing customers for the purpose of establishing an adequate line of credit.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Assess credit worthiness of new and/or existing customers through analysis of credit information
- Manage and evaluate on a proactive basis the credit limits for a portion of the top 100 largest accounts annually
- Work closely with the Credit team to address delinquent accounts during the credit review process when setting up new units or during the annual financial review process
- Communicate frequently in a tactful/diplomatic manner with potential or existing external customers during the credit review process and with internal corporate and field personnel
A teammate in this position must:
- Have Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting preferred (but not required) with minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible credit approval experience, including financial statement analysis, setting credit limits, obtaining trade and bank references and dealing positively with customers
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient P/C skills are required, good understanding of A/R and credit procedures.
- Have strong analytical skills and sound judgment
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently without direct supervision
If this job sounds like the right one for you, please submit your resume right away, and an Addison Group recruiter located in our Dallas office will follow-up with you to discuss in detail!
Back to top