Location: San Francisco, CA
Internal Job ID: 485222
Do you want to be part of a passionate and driven team? Are you excited by the fast pace of an entrepreneurial, thought-leading organization? We are looking for a Controller to oversee finance operations for all business units and help build financial systems for the future of the company. Position will also provide financial advice and support to key decision makers within the Company.
- Drive a timely monthly close process, ensure the accuracy of financial transactions and financial reports, and provide insightful variance analyses.
- Prepare analyses and make recommendations regarding the management of the growth of the organization, the investment of staffing and capital to competing initiatives, revenue targets, and cash flow
- Develop, measure, and maintain key financial metrics
- Responsible for development and continual improvement of internal controls
- Act as primary liaison with external auditor(s)
- Lead the preparation, coordination and evaluation of financial plans and budgets, facilitate budget to actual reporting; and reforecasting throughout the year; and a build/maintain a rolling forecast
Want more jobs like this?
Get Accounting and Finance jobs in San Francisco, CA delivered to your inbox every week.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP standards
- 7-10 years accounting experience (looking for progressive experience including leading teams, and managing complexity)
- Experience managing internal/external audits
- Team oriented / collaborative / great communicator