- San Francisco, CA
Job Title: CFO / Controller
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary Range: $200,000 - 250,000/yr. + Bonus
Internal Job ID: 470414
- Review management company and general partner financial information for quarterly partner reporting including budget to actual variance analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of management company annual budget and cash flow forecasts.
- Liaise with the compliance director for annual SEC filings including form ADV updates and form PF reporting.
- Responsible for the review of monthly and quarterly investment valuations to ensure compliance with firm valuation guidelines and ASC 820 fair value reporting requirements.
- Supervise the accounting, finance and operations group responsible for quarterly financial statements reporting, including investor capital account summaries, for various private equity funds and parallel investment entities.
- Review of the fund administrator's weekly investment valuations, weekly and monthly performance reporting, monthly NAV calculations and investor statements for credit hedge funds.
- Liaising with external auditors and tax preparers for the issuance of annual fund audited financial statements and U.S. tax filings for partnerships and corporate entities.
- Liaise with external counsel: to create entities in various global jurisdictions for new investment structures; to create various fund legal documents including limited partnership agreements, private placement memorandum and subscription documents and; to establish various service agreements with custodians, banks, administrators, auditors and tax preparers.
- Work closely with portfolio managers and deal teams for the purchases and sales of private equity portfolio companies and the issuance of corresponding investor capital calls and distributions.
- Assisted in the implementation of various systems and an investor reporting platform including the re-launch of the firm's investor portal and an employee expense reimbursement system.
- Coordinate with various groups in the firm for the production of annual investor meeting material and periodic marketing presentations for the private equity and hedge funds.
Back to top