Fast moving Recruiter role for a national client of ours in Columbus, OH. In this role, you will be responsible for the full life cycle recruitment process and achieving high volume staffing targets! Apply today!
Location: Columbus, OH
Compensation: $23-26/hr (based on experience)
- Work with hiring managers and assess current and future staffing needs
- Post jobs in the applicant tracking system and job boards
- Prequalify resumes, screen candidates and present qualified applicants to hiring managers
- Deliver frequent communication, provide feedback and deliver insights to assist hiring managers in the selection process
- Maintain or exceed established KPIs
- Deliver a positive candidate experience throughout recruitment process
- 1-3 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Must be organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Caring and passionate team
- They love collaboration!
- National company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits effective at 60 days
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation