- Washington, DC
We are in need of a strong Collections Specialist who will...
- Monitor & review delinquent accounts on a daily basis
- Make outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping & improving customer relations
- Resolve client-billing problems & rescues accounts receivable
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency & discuss them with management
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment delinquent accounts
- Email or fax documents to clients & follow up
- Process payments
- Communicate with other departments regarding client payment-related matters
- Update account status records in our CRM & QuickBooks
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
Please apply directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Only qualified candidates will be considered for the open roles.
Back to top