- Chicago, IL
Clinical Recruiter 45-55K Job ID:403418
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Clinical Recruiter.
Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Deerfield, IL
- Build/maintain a strong partnership with our Clinical and Client Services teams for a complete understanding of the role/geographic location and needs to fill our open and pipeline positions.
- Working strategically with HR for on-boarding and overall communication with new hires.
- Implement strategies to identify and select a qualified candidate pool.
- Manage jobs/resumes and data mine candidates in our Applicant Tracking System and other appropriate databases and tools.
- Efficient time management to execute high volume, full-cycle recruiting, with phone screens/expedited recruiter interviews and offers/hiring.
- Determine creative sourcing for challenging client needs/regions.
- Find and participate in networking opportunities to attract top talent, including community efforts and alternative job boards.
- Compliance with tracking candidate information and timely data reporting (including weekly recruiting metrics reporting).
- Accountable for achieving personal and team goals (current and as assigned) based on recruiting metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of experience recruiting
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
- Growth potential within the company
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top