Job Title: Business Immigration Paralegal
Salary: Commensurate upon experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Intake cases, troubleshoot and establish case strategy.
- Analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency.
- Draft petitions, applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification and other immigration benefits.
- Oversee status of cases.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Meet assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
- Demonstrate leadership by taking ownership of assigned cases and demonstrate accountability for case progress
- Extensive H-1B, L-1 and PERM experience required
- Knowledge of principles and practices, legal terminology and research techniques