- Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Location: Charlotte, NC
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for input into system
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Conducts monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Handles payroll.
- Maintains the petty cash fund
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for clients
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company's financial statements.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and GAAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top