- Houston, TX
We are currently seeking Bilingual Receptionist/Administrative Assistants who are flexible and available immediately. The Receptionist role will be the face of the organization for visitors and employees. The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- The Receptionist greets guests and answer phones (relatively light traffic)
- The Receptionist generates various reports using Excel
- The Receptionist is in charge of ordering supplies for the office
- The Receptionist will create PowerPoint presentations for company meetings
- The Receptionist assists Human Resources with the on-boarding process for new employees
- The Receptionist will perform additional project work, as needed
- Qualified Receptionists should have 2+ years of experience in a professional setting (ideally with exposure to HR or Reception)
- Bilingual - English and Spanish
- Qualified Receptionist candidates must have strong Microsoft Office skills
- It is preferred for applying Receptionists to have a Bachelor's Degree
This Receptionist role is a great opportunity for an individual to get their foot in the door of an established company. The company has a solid track record of promoting from within.
Addison Group Bio:
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract, contract to hire, and direct hire staffing. Addison Group specializes in the contract and direct hire placement of Finance and Accounting, Information Technology, Financial Operations, Administrative, Engineering, and Healthcare professionals. We have offices all over the country, covering the major metro markets of Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, New York, Oklahoma City, Schaumburg, and Tulsa.
Back to top