Position: Bilingual CMA (Post Transplant)
Pay: $15.0 - $18.0/hr
Hours: M- F 8-5 or 8:30-5:30
Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Creates and maintains positive patient experiences.
- Maintaining professionalism while multi-tasking.
- Answer/prioritize phones, schedule patients, process telephone messages in a timely manner.
- Assists with patient registration and checkout.
- Maintains EMR's.
- Verify patient information.
- Complete patients preliminary physical testing- taking blood pressure, weight, temperature, and recording patient history summary.
- Drawing and administering injections.
- Assist provider with patient education.
- Coordinate/schedule/monitor outgoing consults and lab/diagnostic orders.
- Prep examination rooms/maintain medical supplies and equipment.
- Follow prescription refill procedure.
- 2 years of experience / solid tenure
- Certification required
- Nephrology or cardiology experience is a huge plus
- Bilingual huge plus