Benefits Customer Service Representative Job ID:
Are you looking for a Full-Time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, Human Resources (HR) experience, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place!
Here's what you can look forward to with us! (No Sales)
- Beautiful new office
- Free lunch on Monday and with holidays off
- Free pop, coffee, tea all day long
- Nice lunch rooms in office plus a full cafeteria in the building
- Full classroom training for 2 weeks a SWAG bag with free gifts!
We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Benefits Representative. Our organization offers competitive compensation and benefits, a wonderful workplace culture, continued career growth and advancement opportunities!
Location: Mount Prospect, IL
Pay: Per experience and qualifications
Hours: Flexible - No Weekends! 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday during training
- Answer Call Center incoming telephone calls, e-mail inquiries and instant message chats from clients and participants in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- Support Fortune 500 companies such as Lululemon, Crate and Barrell, renowned Universities, and many others
- Identify benefit information and provide accurate and thorough information to all internal and external clients
- Perform clerical duties, such as data-entry and filing
- Research and analyze client issue and communicate any necessary information to the appropriate person for resolution
- 1+ years professional work experience within retail and/or corporate customer service
- Paid Training
- Benefits effective at 90 days
Why choose Addison Group?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation