Banking Client Advisor - Jenks, OK
Full Time, Direct Hire
$18-20/hr and up, depending on experience
JO B SUMMARY :
The Banking Client Advisor is responsible for growing the Banking Division by building deposit, loan, and fee income balances to grow bank revenue. Prospects for new business within designated segments and market area. Provides financial advice to our customers; sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and customers. Identifies potential clients and make appropriate product referrals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Develops contacts of existing and potential new retail business members. Makes formal presentations to potential clients.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers to help identify financial products and services that meet their personal and business needs.
- Researches local market demographics and trends to identify prospective retail members and businesses then contacts them to develop retail business relationships to solicit new business opportunities.
- Identifies opportunities to promote and establish ancillary services with existing and new business accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of competitor offerings.
- Responds and resolves customer issues and inquiries in branch and via telephone.
- Assists customers +with selection of all financial services.
- Processes customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains and balances currency and coin as well as cash management records.
- Balances and settles cash drawer in conjunction with proofing transactions.
- Meets with Branch management/staff to keep them aware of the bank's products, their features, and benefits.
- Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of Retail Banking Business Development policies, procedures, and practices.
- Advanced knowledge of the bank's products and services.
- Advanced knowledge of sales strategies and business development.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent persuasion and sales skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Ability to provide creative solutions using appropriate banking products and services.
- Ability to work independently and give effective group presentations with a variety of personal.
- Exemplifies the Gateway Values: Growth Oriented, Make a Difference, Get it Done Attitude, Team Player, Street Smart.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of banking or cash handling experience.
- Prefer sales and operational experience.
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in or equivalent years of experience.
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
This position may require up to 10% of travel. Must maintain confidentiality at all times.