Banking Center Manager
- Tulsa, OK
JOB SUMMARY :
The Banking Manager is responsible for the efficient daily operations of a full-service banking center. This position will provide a superior customer experience and promote a service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Responsible for achieving individual and banking center goals supporting new business development, client referrals and retention and expansion of account relationships.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Manages the banking center team including service, sales, and operations; prioritizes and plans work activities for self and banking center.
- Provides periodic management support for other banking centers.
- Creates a positive working environment that facilitates exceptional service, expanding profitable customer relationships and employee engagement.
- Supports an environment that promotes a level of care that makes customers feel welcomed, significant and engaged. Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Encourages banking center team to take ownership of achieving personal and banking center goals. Strategizes plans and actions to improve quality of banking center's service.
- Facilitates regular team meetings and performs coaching sessions focused on product knowledge, service, product training, customer service and teamwork.
- Collaborates with other internal business partners to provide comprehensive solutions to customer's financial needs.
- Participates in community organizations and activities to enhance the bank's image and develops additional business and referral sources.
- Serves as a communication link between all departments and leadership to ensure the banking center team is informed and understands directives, bank financial performance, initiatives and other pertinent information.
- Ensures the banking center is compliant with established operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintains security procedures and ethical oversight of the banking center operations.
- Exercises awareness with regard to possible suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and reports any such incidents to the BSA department. Performs all job functions in compliance with all company policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations as applicable to the position, including, but not limited to BSA/AML, OFAC and GLBA/privacy rules.
- Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and services and sales management techniques and concepts.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer laws and government regulations.
- Excellent client service, relationship building and business development skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, with proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to coach employees for improved performance.
- Ability to make quality management decisions.
- Ability to motivate others and demonstrate good team building skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related equivalent experience.
- 7 years of banking experience required.
- 3 years of experience in management or supervisory capacity in a financial institution or related field required.
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Must be flexible and able to work additional hours when crucial to the branch environment. Maintains highly sensitive or confidential information. This position may require some travel.
Back to top