Banking Call Center Representative - Columbia, MD
- Rockville, MD
Our Banking client in Columbia, MD is seeking reliable and dedicated call center representatives who are looking to grow their career with an organization that focuses on enhancing their clients lives.
Are you looking for....
- A stable and well known organization to grow your career with?
- A supportive and well-tenured team?
- The satisfaction of supporting clients?
Then keep reading!
Apply if you have/or are:
- 1+ year of high-volume and fast-paced direct call center experience REQUIRED
- Experience in the banking industry - HUGE PLUS but open
- Reliable and punctual
- Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
- Strong keyboarding skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to handle the stress of multi-tasking as well as ability to 'talk and type'
- Possesses an energetic and tenacious achievement orientation
- Experience using a CRM system
A banking customer service representative plays a key role in representing the organization and building customer relationships with speedy and reliable customer service. Call Center Agents are expected to quickly resolve customer issue and complaints while upholding a customer-oriented mindset.
- Provide splendid customer services to customers in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
- Have sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
- Improve customers' banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
- Ensure that all the bank's policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
- Inform and suggest new banking products to customers
- Provide information to customers on their account status and account balances
- Open new bank accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines
- Suggest effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions
- Participate in marketing and awareness campaigns in the bank to create an enlarged customer base
- Establish and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
- Ensure that customers' confidential information is properly protected and only used for official purposes
- Be involved in performing some financial related and marketing transactions
- Channel complex customer complaints and challenges to the right quarters for effective resolution
- Continuously update skill by participating in professional trainings, go for courses as instructed by management and be willing to contribute acquired knowledge to the development of the back
- Effective listening skills demonstrated by the ability to listen to other people talk without interruptions, understand them and then propose solutions or make contributions based on the points made
- Strong communication skills characterized by excellent writing and speaking skills
- He/she must possess excellent multi-tasking skills and be able to function under pressure
- He/she must also have excellent negotiation skills and be able to influence people
- Ability to use the computer efficiently and also learn how to use new software
- Must be patient and willing to help others in solving problems while maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Must have a keen eye for detail and follow instructions to the letter.
Back to top