Audit Associate Job in Chicago, IL
Due to several promotions within our client's headquarters here in Chicago they have several opportunities for Audit Associates Jobs in Chicago, IL. Minimal travel (less than 20%).
This Audit Associate Job in Chicago, IL has room for advancement, a clear career path and a better work life balance than traditional Big4 Auditing. The Senior VP does a great job working with the team on where they want to develop their career.
Perks for the Audit Associate Job in Chicago, IL
- Room for growth
- Fast paced environment
- Surrounded by talented team of co-workers
- Great management team
- Benefits package is top of the line
Want more jobs like this?
Get Human Resources and Recruitment jobs in Chicago, IL delivered to your inbox every week.
Duties for the Audit Associate Job in Chicago, IL
- Plan and perform financial, compliance and operational audits of Company operations, including the examination and evaluation of the adequacy of Company's system of internal control in accordance with traditional internal auditing standards and the new requirements under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- The Auditor will be expected to independently lead and execute projects from planning to completion.
- The position provides management with an independent assessment of business risk, internal controls and the efficiency/adequacy of business processes.
- Identify control weaknesses, exceptions and deficiencies in operations.
- Develop audit conclusions, prepare written reports and conduct oral presentations and recommendations to senior management.
Skills and Experience for the Audit Associate Job in Chicago, IL
- At least 2 years of Audit experience within Public Accounting
- Bachelors in Accounting with a good GPA
If this Audit Associate Job in Chicago, IL sounds like you, we would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience.