- Our Client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist with experience in Billing and Collections. This person should have 1-2 years of experience in AR and collections, including reconciliation and posting to the general ledger. The ideal candidate will also be able to effectively manage customer service relations and contribute an energetic and ambitious personality to our growing team!
This person will be responsible for supervising each individuals accounts and collection activities, process and post check deposits, credit card and ACH payments received daily to client accounts, run client aging report weekly to determine accounts needing collection activity and process monthly and bi-weekly billing for private accounts!
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / business related (at least associates)
- 2+ years' experience in billing, payroll, collection and A/R
- Customer account reconciliation
- Process and post check deposits, credit card and ACH payments received daily to client accounts
- Run client aging report weekly to determine accounts needing collection activity
- Prepare collection reports as needed and meet with Senior Manager of Accounting and Director of Finance and Accounting at least monthly or as necessary
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and their families
- Process monthly and bi-weekly billing for private accounts
- Send files to collection agency and/or collection attorney following the collection guidelines
- Verify, post, and/or refund credits on accounts as necessary