The A/R Representative is responsible for effective and efficient accounts receivable/collections management of both government and commercial insurance payers. The A/R Representative also process denials and appeals and forward any refunds to the cash application department, and occasionally assists with contracting issues.
- 2+ years of high-volume backend A/R experience, preferably someone from a specialty group: ortho or surgery
- Strong appeals experience and denials experience. Very comfortable reading EOBs and opp notes to research claims.
- Experience working with Anthem BC/BS is a huge plus.
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency