Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Accountant
Austin, TX (Fully Remote)
- Manage and prepare all invoices on a daily basis - enter and post for payment
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Assist with A/P reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage month-end accruals
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Coordinate with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3-way match)
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is preferred or experience in lieu of Degree
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with Accounts Payable
- Strong NetSuite experience is required
- Intermediate Excel
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation