Our client, a global non-profit research and education organization is seek an Administrative Associate/ Program Coordinator for their Sustainability and Economics team. This individual is responsible for overseeing department wide administrative duties in an extremely fast paced and every changing environment. Given the nature of the team, this candidate should have a strong interest within cities, real estate and/or sustainability.
Day to day duties:
- Support the Center's reporting and management, including processing documents, tracking program metrics, and helping to review quarterly reforecasts.
- Provide logistical support for sustainability-focused small-scale events, including Advisory Services Panels, Technical Assistance panels, and Sustainability program events and/or convenings.
- Maintain a program and event calendar for the Center.
- Manage a metrics tracker for Center program activities.
- Assist with outreach and community engagement
- Work with the Executive Director and team leaders to schedule conference calls and meetings as needed.
- Provide as-needed research in support of Center publications, articles, and event content.
- Manage the publication of a monthly Center e-newsletter and updates to the Center websites, in coordination with the team.
- Experience: 1-2 years of administrative support experience with proven project coordination skills
- Education: Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- Interests: cities, urban planning, real estate and/or sustainability
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office Suite,
- Soft skills: personable, organized, no task too small mentality, open to learning
- Permanent, direct hire role looking to hire in April
- Salary: $43,000-$45,000 (pending experience)
- Location: 100& remote right now, but eventually will sit in downtown DC office, likely come July 2021