Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Floater
Currently Hiring Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Floater
New York, NY
Great opportunity working with one of the top 10 investment banks in the world. Our client is looking for a candidate who recently worked within finance or professional services.
• Maintain calendars, including but not limited to: heavy scheduling utilizing Microsoft Outlook, making appropriate accommodations for meetings (booking conference rooms, restaurant reservations etc.).
• Maintain and process expense reports.
• Make travel arrangements (air; hotel; car service, etc.).
• Responsible for answering telephones and transferring as appropriate; taking messages; and/or assisting directly when necessary.
• Greet clients, prospects and visitors.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top