Administrative Assistant (Direct Hire) 45-50K
Our client is looking to add a strong Administrative Assistant to its growing office. The ideal candidate would successfully thrive in a fast-paced environment. This company offers its employees competitive compensation and excellent benefits package. Apply to this opportunity today!
Location: Boston, MA
- Schedule and book principals' travel and prepare and maintain travel itineraries
- Assist where needed with monthly billing including time log coordination, drafting cover letters, and compiling invoice packets
- Provide formatting, editing, and proofreading support for work products as needed
- Perform copying, binding, faxing, scanning, and materials distribution as requested
- Provide administrative and project support to project team members (e.g., other principals, associates, research analysts) as needed
- Conduct meeting set-up and clean-up as needed including ordering catering and Zoom set-up
Want more jobs like this?
Get Administration and Office jobs in Boston, MA delivered to your inbox every week.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-2 years of professional experience ideally in professional services environment
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Strong ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Must be self-motivated, work independently, and keep in constant communication with team members and manager
- Takes pride in working within a high-quality, high-integrity organization
- Maintains strict confidentiality and exercises appropriate judgment
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies
- Experience with fast paced office environment handling multiple tasks and demands
- Exceptional customer service skills and an eagerness to go above and beyond
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation