The Administrative Assistant position plays a crucial role in the success of the Recruiters/BDMs at Addison Group. Without the support of the Admin, the Recruiters and BDMs are not able to successfully meet with Clients, place Candidates on assignment, or ensure that all necessary legal paperwork is compliant. The successful candidate will understand the time sensitive nature of the requests they receive and have the ability to prioritize their day to maximize the effectiveness of the team members that they support.
The position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information, including formatting resumes.
- Maintain all confidential information for candidates, while dealing with payroll paperwork, as well as any documentation for drug screens, background checks, etc.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally to the team you are supporting.
- Implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others, including recruiting and market trends, client profiles and other research as required.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with internal Administrative Assistant support staff.
- Provide any requested reporting for managers within the office.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Four year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for meeting goals and deadlines. Admin must be results-oriented with a high sense of urgency and ability to work with a variety of personalities. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to succeed in this position.