Our client, a commercial real estate firm, located in the Chicago Loop is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their team. This is a long-term contract role with the potential to be a full-time role. The focus of this role will be supporting one senior level broker/manager and also providing general administrative support to offsite property managers as needed.
This is an ideal role for a motivated, proactive individual who enjoys working with and supporting a fast-paced team!
Compensation: On a full-time basis the salary range for this role would be 42K - 44K/year!
Our client is located in the heart of the Chicago Loop.
- Must have experience providing administrative support in commercial real estate
- Bachelor's degree very strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative support experience
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite
- Ability to pick up new software programs quickly
- Experience preparing and processing expense reports
- Experience working with and updating contracts/leases
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation