Administrative Assistant 40K
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, an industry leading professional is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location : Hoffman Estates, IL
- Monitoring the department email inbox and promptly responding to a high-volume of correspondence from customers, suppliers and project teams
- Performing various administrative and clerical duties within the department
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- Compiling, updating, and maintaining project-specific job files
- Prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Want more jobs like this?
Get Administration and Office jobs in Chicago, IL delivered to your inbox every week.
- At least one year of full-time administrative office experience
- Fast learner and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Pay high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation