Our client, located in central Phoenix, is looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for calling upon assigned accounts to facilitate collection of open invoices within established terms and to assist the customer with resolving their issues
- Process billing on a monthly basis while ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor aging on assigned accounts
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must monitor adjustment/bill-to requests and approve/deny accordingly
- Discuss accounts to recommend for turnover to a collection agency with your supervisor/manager in a timely fashion
- Accounts Receivable Specialist must possess an Associate's degree in accounting or at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation