Accounts Receivable Specialist
A great OKC company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. Stable company with growth opportunities. Apply today!
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (CMS, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Generates accounting statements and reports.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Researches and applies unallocated cash.
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years hands-on Accounting experience.
- Basic computer skills and word processing.
- Good mathematical background
- Some experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top