This HireStrategy/Addison Group client is an award-winning construction company located within the Washington DC area, currently seeking a bright, adaptable individual to fill a temporary accounts payable position available on the team. Someone with a background in construction is highly preferred, but not necessary.
- Run, Analysis and Work Invoices on Hold Report daily
- Work and resolve the Unaccounted Report Daily
- Run and work the Aging Report Daily
- Research and analyses the duplicate reports
- Outstanding Credit Research and Recovery
- PO Overbill Research, problem solving and solution.
- PO Receiving Research, problem solving
- Problem solve and Resolve Header Invoice exception Holds
- Reach out to the Field Manager, Requestors, Directors to resolve payment issues and holds.
- Assist with Month end close process
- Account Reconciliation.
- Work and Respond to inquiries from Phone calls, Emails, and Voice Mails
- Research outstanding invoices from Inquires and resolve unpaid invoices.
- Research and update statements
- Key invoices for Suppliers that are assigned
- Bachelor's in Finance and/or Accounting is desired
- Minimum of 1 year of experience necessary