Accounts Payable Specialist
- Reston, VA
- Review high volume invoices from properties weekly
- Input invoices into system.
- File Accounts Payable vouchers in the Accounts Payable department
- Run Accounts Payable reports as needed.
- Respond to high volume emails, phone calls and faxes from the properties and vendors.
- Ability to maneuver between several accounting websites to obtain answers and solutions
- Create and provide feedback, ideas, solutions and strategies that will bring value to the
- Department, the Corporate Office, and the properties.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task as this department does a very high volume.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should be customer service driven.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Computer proficiency: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Preferred at least 1-year as an Accounts Payable Assistant, with some continuing education.
Back to top