Our client located in the northern suburbs of Chicago has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist with 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience. Do you have full cycle A/P and Great Plains experience? If so, we would like to talk with you!
- Manage and prepare all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals.
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries.
- Responsible for weekly check runs.
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Distribute invoices and gather approvals from managers.
- Manage and ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolves all issues.
- Evaluate all accounts payables balances and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with Accounts Payable
- Intermediate Excel
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting preferred
- Strong preference for experience using Great Plains or other ERP system
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation