Are you looking for an Accounts Payable position with a stable company who values their employees? Reach out to us today! Our client who is a leader in their industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team immediately. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Pay vendors by reviewing for appropriate approvals and resolving any discrepancies
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Establish and maintain effective communication with vendors
- Submit updates to vendor master file
- High School Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree OR minimum of 2 years of hands-on Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JDEdwards, Great Plains, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401(K), and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation