Accounts Payable Job in Dallas, Texas
Are you looking for an Accounts Payable position with a stable company who values their employees? Reach out to us today! Our client who is a leader in their industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team immediately. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Pay vendors by reviewing for appropriate approvals and resolving any discrepancies
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Establish and maintain effective communication with vendors
- Submit updates to vendor master file
- High School Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree OR minimum of 2 years of hands-on Accounts Payable experience
- Knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, JDEdwards, Great Plains, etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401(K), and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top