My client is a fast-growing, publicly traded company, and have created an Accounting Manager position to support the Assistant Controller.
- Assisting the CFO with mergers & acquisitions valuations, diligence & financial strategy
- Preparation and submission of the incurred cost submission
- Contract set-up
- Financial Statement Preparation & Analysis
- Month-end close and account reconciliations
- Daily general accounting & cash management operations
To be considered for this outstanding opportunity you should ideally possess a degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Davis Luethke via email in the strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Washington, DC