Addison Group is currently interviewing to add an experienced Business Development Manager/Executive Search Associate to the team!
Are you an outgoing, results-driven team player with Business to Business sales experience? Are you seeking a rewarding and lucrative career with a dynamic company that fosters healthy competition AND a team-oriented environment? Check out Addison Group! Named Top 50 Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while embodying our Work Hard/Play Hard mantra.
Some of the benefits of working with Addison include:
- Financial Reward: We offer competitive compensation, including base salary, uncapped commissions, full benefit package, 401K, and more
- Growth Opportunities: Addison Group is focused on organic growth-each year we promote people to open new branches and lines of business
- Work/Life Balance: Results-oriented work hours/vacation package flexibility
- Learning & Development: Cutting-edge training programs for EVERY employee
- Environment: 100% team-oriented work environment with work hard/play hard atmosphere-Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work
- Management Styles: Hands-on, unobtrusive management to help you achieve your goals, regular interaction with Executive Leadership
- Reward System: Addison Group recognizes its top employees with a significant reward, Echelon Club.
- Bottom line-achieve your goals and you will be rewarded with a fabulous trip to a tropical location!
The Executive Search Associate is responsible for prospecting new clients and candidates while partnering with internal teammates. Daily phone activity, plus occasional outside client visits are required for generating and following up on leads, follow-up recruiting activity and quality/expansion calls.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and building partnerships with potential regional clients through phone calls, meetings, networking events, social media
- Identifying, networking, and selling to potential candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal database (Bullhorn), job boards, and social networking
- Managing the submittal, interview, offer, onboarding process for clients and candidates
- Representing Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities inside/outside of normal business hours
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses.
Addison is an Inavero's Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service for the past four years.
Specialized practices deliver the right candidate at the right time in Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Executive Search, Healthcare, HR & Administrative, and Engineering.
Addison offers a simple value proposition: find solutions that work equally for both our clients and our candidates. It sets us apart... and it's just good business.
Other hallmarks include:
- Consistent, rapid delivery of quality results
- A talented, knowledgeable team (most have 16+ year staffing careers)
- A hard-earned reputation for integrity and honesty
- Enduring partnerships with clients and candidates Our company continues to experience significant growth
Recent awards and achievements include:
- Inavero's Best of Staffing for both Client and Candidate services
- Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest growing companies
- Crain's Chicago Business list of fastest-growing Chicago-based companies
- Fastest growing staffing firms as ranked by Staffing Industry Reports
- Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces
We invite you to connect with Addison Group.