Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A Time Admin/Labor Processing Sr. Analyst who will be part of the AFS Time and Expense Team within the Controllership organization.
- Support a variety of initiatives across Time Admin/Labor Processing and provide regular status updates to the T&E Lead
- Execute data patrols to ensure compliance and mitigate business risk
- Provide backfill support for bi-monthly labor processing to include payroll validation
- Manage leave balances including updates to leave accruals, payouts, and intercompany transfers
- Support audits of timekeeping system as requested
- Test applicable time administration/labor processes on an as needed basis
- Update procedures and job aids to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Support preparation and processing of labor distributions
- Prepare post labor processing reconciliation of Deltek T&E and Costpoint
- Coordinate across team members and various internal departments to address time administration, labor processing, and payroll matters
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 2 years of Deltek Time and Expense and Costpoint experience
- 2 years of experience supporting time/payroll processing using Deltek T&E and Costpoint
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and the ability to communicate with employees at all levels (written and verbal)
- Proficient with common PC software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint Sites
Bonus points if you have:
- Accounting or Finance related degree
- 1 year of experience with Cognos reporting to include creating customized reports
- Government Contracting Experience
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Understanding of payroll regulations to include deductions for benefits/garnishments/share purchase/taxes, etc.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.