Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices inArlington, VA, San Antonio, TX, and St. Louis, MO. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It's what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world's leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast-the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
ASecurity Compliance/Contracts Manager reporting directly to the Client Data Protection (CDP) Director. You are responsible for interpreting and identifying standards necessary to maintain a secure environment for the protection of company information/assets and classified information. You will be responsible for overseeing the review of RFP requirements and participating in proposal development/preparation with a focus on security requirements.
- Identifying and interpreting security requirements within solicitations and contracts across the company
- Identifying activities regarding protection, safeguarding of classified information and security of company assets/employees
- Interacting with and advising senior and executive management on contractual matters, also includes significant interaction with internal customers; In consultation with appropriate subject matter experts, provides interpretation of contractual, regulatory and legal requirements to management and internal customers
- Reviewing and resolving issues affecting company compliance and ensures satisfaction of legal requirements, company and customer objectives
- Mapping RFP/RFI requirements to existing security matrices for compliance
- Developing security proposal templates, volumes, compliance matrices, production checklist, and bid and proposal budgets, to include writing or participating in creating security proposals upon request
- Providing written reports to executive leadership
- Educating personnel on RFP security procedures and ensuring they are up-to-date on training and executing training plan
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- U.S. Citizenship required
- 7 years of experience in the management of and development of security requirements for complex proposals for federal government solicitations
- 5 years of experience working with NIST; to include experience with ICDs, DISA STIGs, NISPOM, or SRGs
- 5 years of experience with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- 5 years of experience with Defense Acquisitions Regulations Systems (DFARS); Knowledge of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- Awareness of the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Experience developing and presenting complex information to senior management and/or government officials.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 15 years of Information Security or related experience
- 8 years of relevant Military experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of Federal information security requirements
- Experience with the Intelligence Community
- Consultative approach and incisive diagnostic skills
- Proven executive leadership capability
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of Federal, DoD, and Intelligence Community security requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of balancing security risk, cost and delivery requirement
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.