Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, helping our federal clients tackle their toughest challenges while unleashing their fullest potential...and then some. What makes our approach so unique? Operating from the nation's capital, we bring together commercial innovation and leading-edge technologies to deliver an integrated and interactive experience that far exceeds expectations. How? Our passion meets purpose! Through our diverse culture and inclusive thinking, we embrace our employees' ideas taking them from concept to practical solutions. Not to mention, we sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We keep our tech smarts sharp by providing abundant training and certification opportunities. Are you ready to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
The Public Safety Sales Lead is responsible for driving the sales strategy for public security clients, coordinating the sales process, focusing on efficient sales/business development spend, working collaboratively to shape and close deals, and personally providing oversight for portfolio's most critical, large and complex opportunities.
- Create and Drive the Sales Strategy and sales campaigns with eye on growing net new business of large complex deals
- Develop differentiated solutions, capture tactics, win strategies, discriminators, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward and execute a disciplined, comprehensive approach to win the top opportunities in the Federal government sector
- Manage sales efforts typically focused around the sale of transformational solutions, shaping sophisticated/complex deals that balance client and AFS interests
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities are compliant with internal controls for non-Capital Committee deals; accountable for ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Works with Accenture, teaming partner, subcontractor, third party and Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources to develop a winning solution that appropriately balances and integrates technologies, processes, delivery organizational structure, staffing, schedules, pricing and incentives.
- Supports client delivery, sales and business development teams in building relationships with client decision makers and key influencers; shape opportunities within client and AFS procurement policies and guidelines
- Manage interfaces with Business Development, Legal, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations
Read more of the job description
Here Is What You Need:
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience in one of the following: Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology solutions, services, and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- Experience with Federal acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- Demonstrated experience selling in the "New", specifically cloud, cyber security, digital services, analytics, mobile and other NextGen technologies
Bonus Points If:
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Executive Presence
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing transformational solutions for a government entity
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- US Citizenship Required
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.