Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference We'll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
A Data Visualization Analytics and Reporting Analyst who is an inventor and a problem solver. You are curious and future-focused, always looking to dive deep into new technologies andmeaningfully apply them. You're a translator (identifying business problem, initiative, analytics intervention, data science interpretation, story telling), who is ready to work with engineers, data scientists and various stakeholders to create intelligent analytics and data visualization solutions.
- Create, enhance and maintain Framework Manager models to support business requirements.
- Work with business users to design and develop Cognos BI reports using Report Studio and data drill-down and slice-and-dice options.
- Create calculations, filters, prompts and conditional formatting in Report Studio Reports.
- Design and develop complicated reports including sub-reports, graphical reports and well-formatted reports according to user requirements.
- Design Cognos securities and BI Portal.
- Analyze business requirements and prepared technical design documentation.
- Interact with business Analyst and end users to gather business requirement.
- Translate functional design into Technical Solution
- Conduct quality control on developments by peers (transformation programs)
- Prepares comprehensive technical documentations
- Execute end-to-end unit testing (transformation, load and reconciliation)
- Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Work with Functional and Development team to resolve issues
- Execute data load and support data reconciliation
- Participate in integration testing and document conversion results
- Participate in defect analysis and resolution
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- 1 year experience with report building tools (Cognos, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau)
- Experience in consulting or similar field requiring client collaboration, presentation, and delivery
- Experience extracting, aggregating, and structuring data along different dimensions
- Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Qlik View, QlikSense, Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Costpoint or financial software applications
- Experience with analytics, statistical modeling, optimization
- Cognos or Qlik Certification
- Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and emphasis on teamwork and dedication to the customer.
- Highly effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and team builder who is focused on driving outcomes
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.