Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Huntsville, AL
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Our growing TMT Team is seeking a Business Functional Analyst with strong communication and leadership skills to support new and existing deployments of our Task Management Tool TMT . In this position, you will navigate a complex work environment to collaborate with Department of Defense business users, project sponsors, senior leadership and supporting teams to provide the necessary support to delivery, update and expand the functionality of our Microsoft Dynamics TMT tool.
You may be responsible to:
- Manage the expectations of the customer with regard to solution functionality and deployment process
- Perform Process Improvement work
- Serve as business analyst advising the customer on best practices for configuring Dynamics and TMT
- Coach customer on change management initiatives supporting the deployment and support of the solution
- Conduct classroom training and desk side support for users and customer technical support staff
- Update formal solution training and configuration materials for the customer
- Support technical staff during solution installation with user and organization account creation, solution configuration, and troubleshooting as needed
- Conduct functional testing of solution and lead customer adoption process
- Provide application troubleshooting and support for the client s help desk functions
- Provide administrative support for related tasking processes
- Review and provide management reports and metrics on statuses of tasking behaviors
- Develop back up support role tom maintain business operations when necessary
- Provide reports and presentations for leadership briefings
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's Degree along with relevant work experience
• Demonstrates experience providing management report using key metrics such ascharts, graphs and presentations
• Must be local or willing to relocate to Huntsville area
Bonus points if you have:
• Military experience and/or DoD consulting experience
• Background and understanding of Defense Agency organizations and operations
• DoD experience as a DoD command level staff action officer
• Familiarity and use of Microsoft Dynamics
• Familiarity and use of SharePoint
• Experience being responsible for the requirements gathering, system configuration, planning, training and deployment of a software product or custom application
• Experience conducting training for small and large groups at all organizational levels, including personal training of high-ranking individuals
Important Eligibility information:
• US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.