Federal - Business Analyst - Acquisition
- Baltimore, MD
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny, NJ
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We'll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
The SAP Business Analyst - Acquisition:
- Responsible for business process and system analysis, design/translating business requirements to technical requirements, testing, troubleshooting, and implementation of components in an enterprise SAP environment
- Working closely with architects, developers, technical services (i.e. BASIS, Middleware, Portal) and business analysts to perform business analyst functions and responsibilities
- Involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications
- Knowledgable of the technologies used and applications supported
- Providing change management and training support
- Participating in pager/on-call support
- Providing estimates of software development cost and schedule
- Working with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on and across the project team
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies
- Providing SAP application support in a timely manner
- Analyzing, designing, troubleshooting, and testing break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
- Providing change management and training support for SAP enhancements
- Identifying, tracking and resolving issues and risks affecting the SAP application
- Working with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into system specifications
- Designing SAP components to functional and technical programming standards
- Providing support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
- Coordinating and participating in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
- Creating operational documentation
- Performing system, interface, and batch monitoring as required
- Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status
- Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills
Read more of the job description
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 6 years of SAP experience in MM-Purchasing module:
- Strong experience with MM (PR, PO, Invoice, Receipts, Vendor Master)
- Strong integration knowledge of MM, FIN, IMWM, SD, and BW modules
- Strong Logistics and Contracting experience
- Experience with analysis/debugging
- Experience with interfaces using IDocs
- DLMS, ANSI X12 experience
- US Citizenship required
Bonus points if you have:
- Exposure to SAFe methodology
- US Federal Government IT Software Development experience
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Back to top