Overview of Technology Innovation
Our software engineers and technical architects get to build cool software systems. We're combining technology, industry expertise, and entrepreneurial experience to massively disrupt our clients' core businesses, in order to propel them into the future and create better products and experiences for everyone.
You will be part of a team that is leading innovation in the VR/AR enterprise space by utilizing what is great about the game industry, while shedding some of its negative aspects. We do not crunch, our salaries are more competitive, our projects generally have shorter development cycles, and we do not layoff teams after projects are completed.
Everyone on the team is self-motivated, has a positive attitude, and great interpersonal skills. Our projects are driven by innovation, not by necessity. If you are interested in a career where your hard work is always noticed and appreciated among a team of true professionals, then this is the place for you.
Read more of the job description
Create World Class XR Experiences
- Help establish and understand the visual intent of a project's art style and translate it into intuitive, high-level art
- Create efficient 3D art for AR and VR
- Have the ability to talk with programmers to ensure the art's technical approach is in line with the intended result
- Be a conduit of honest and constructive feedback both up and down the chain
- Contribute to the development of the artistic techniques and processes utilized to define and achieve the product's visual style. You must be proactive in developing new techniques and workflows.
- Maintain a good general knowledge of the game's design to facilitate communication and enable early identification of issues
- Undertake research and information gathering prior to the commencement of a new task
- Take responsibility for the schedule and output of the Tech Art Team
- Flexible, proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude (rain or shine)
- 4 years minimum professional experience
- Organized, informed, creative
- Core artist toolset: Modeling,texturing, rigging or animation knowledge
- Experience with large team content pipelines
- Unity advanced shaders and rendering pipelines
- Scripting art tools with Python, MEL, Maxscript or C++
- Experience with the Unreal 4 game engine
- Unreal advanced shaders, Blueprints
- PBR, Photogrammetry, MoCap
- A sample that demonstrates the quality and range of your work. This can be images, video, Artstation website etc. Provide a brief written explanation of the work you did and how you went about it.
$61,600-$97,199 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Houston