Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for an Workday Project Manager.
This individual will be part of a team of advisory professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, analytics, planning and HR.
For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of more than 2,000 Workday-certified professionals.
What's in it for You
Help HR and Finance leaders define and execute their strategy and give them the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level.
Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team.
As a Workday Project Manager your primary responsibilities may include:
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Create and deliver project level documentation (i.e., status reports, RAID logs, project plansetc)
- Ensure project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Maintain responsibility for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements
- Assist as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts to complete the implementation
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Track issues and risks,communicate status and escalate concerns applications.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or time frames.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings as needed
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenturemethodologies.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets
Read more of the job description
- Existing and up to date Workday Partner Certification in HCM and/or PM
- Experience within Higher Education
- 3+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Sr. Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- 2+ years of Workday Implementations, most recently in a leadership role
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience.
- 3+ years prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer.
- 2+ years of experience delivering Workday implementations
- 1+ year of demonstrated experience as a Workday Project Manager
- Demonstrated strong proficiency utilizing project management tools such as MS Project
- Demonstrated commitment and achievement to delivery excellence and client relationship management
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MN - Minneapolis,OH - Columbus,TX - Irving