Workday Prism Lead
Who We Are
We are Accenture, a global professional services company, searching for a Workday Prism Lead .
This individual will be part of a team of advisory professionals focused on cloud-based data-reporting operations that integrate and optimize the essential corporate functions of finance, analytics, planning and HR.
For many of our clients, successfully getting their data operations into cloud environments is a major focus. The enterprise data-reporting software of Workday is a critical component of many of the cloud solutions we design, which is why Accenture has assembled a team of more than 2,000 Workday-certified professionals.
What's in it for You
Help HR and Finance leaders define and execute their strategy and give them the adaptability they need in a fast-changing world.
To help you take your skillset beyond Workday technology, our Transformation Powered by Workday Training will help you take your consulting to a whole new level.
Take your Workday skills and career to the next level, mastering complex projects while expanding your leadership and advisory skills with a market-leading team.
As a WorkdayPrism Analytics Lead your primary responsibilities may include:
- Develop technical expertise in the Workday reporting and analytics framework.
- Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that conform to best practices.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns for large data sets.
- Understand complex analytics use cases and be able to help customers to identify the issues they have and provide workarounds while communicating with internal teams to quickly resolve underlying issues.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Unless expressly indicated, this role is not open in the state of Colorado
Read more of the job description
- Existing and up to date Workday Prism certification
- 2 years of experience on data analysis role, reporting and analytics role in Workday or similar ERPs.
- Ability to read and write SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a big plus, such as Hadoop ecosystems, i.e. HDFS, MapReduce, Hive and Spark.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 year work experience
- Existing and up to date Workday Composite Reporting certification and Workday Prism Analytics Certification is a plus.
- 2+ years of consulting experience, most recently in a Consultant or similar level role
- Desire to broaden your expertise by obtaining Workday certifications and/or gaining deep expertise in additional functional areas.
- Ability to create and sustain a relationship with clients, inspiring confidence in themselves and the delivery team while driving to reference-ability
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $83,200 - $134,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Workday Prism Lead