Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: San Francisco, CA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
Workplace Services Dev Senior Manager, based in San Francisco, is accountable for defining, developing and delivering the Workplace Solutions programs, initiatives and service offerings in Accenture facilities across the West Market Unit. The Workplace Service Development Senior Manager will aim to lead with a hospitality mindset to curate experiences that exceed industry best practices and standards.
The Workplace Service Development Senior Manager role has ultimate accountability for all facets of the West Market Unit Workplace Operations, overseeing existing teams in the delivery all program, operational, logistics, and administrative functions, and implementing North America / Corporate Workplace / Geographic Services strategic direction and vision, ensuring all Workplace business operations meet or exceed appropriate customer service level requirements.
- Direct and manage the administrative and daily operations of business programs and day to day location operations for Workplace Solutions
- Identify, design, develop, implement and evaluate large/complex Workplace Solutions programs to continually support Accenture's Workplace Solutions strategy
- Establish and implement short and long-range goals, objectives, and operating procedures for current projects and Workplace operations
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards. This may involve periodically reviewing the strategic service model and adapting to the changing needs of our all Accenture businesses and increasingly mobile workforce
- Seek sponsorship and support for program and operational objectives and outcomes, and collaborate with senior stakeholders across all aspects of the Market Unit.
- Develop business cases for programs and related operational projects
- Oversee the collection, compilation and analysis of program and operational activity data. Prepare statistical and narrative program and operational reports
- Define and implement communication and change management plans, to successfully introduce, implement and sustain operational programs
- Work with internal and external clients/customers, to find options to effectively utilize and leverage Workplace Solutions assets and infrastructure, such as real estate, safety and security, office operations etc. in a manner consistent with the evolution of Workplace to support our One Geographic Services strategy.
- Present nuanced solutions to complex, ambiguous operational and programmatic issues, projects, and challenges to the most senior levels of Regional, Geographic, and Global leadership.
- Oversee, manage and direct the work of other Workplace Solutions personnel, holding ultimate accountability for all aspects of Workplace Operations.
- Drive internal and external customer satisfaction and work closely with key leaders (global/regional/local) to measure and increase satisfaction; maintain open and proactive communication with all levels of management
- Lead the relationship management between Workplace Solutions and other customer groups, Corporate Functions and user groups, particularly the relationship with the Client Innovation Services Team, to ensure correct alignment with business priorities
- Oversee annual operating budgets, approve and monitor budget expenditures, prepare budget revisions, provide interim status reports on all accounts and oversee proposals to gain additional funding for programs and operations as needed or directed
- Develop and implement tracking and reporting, to maintain records of program and operational activities and deliverables.
- Develop or assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures, to ensure efficient implementation and execution of programs and across all operational matters
- Minimum of 5 years supervising and managing teams in a professional services or hospitality environment including facility operations and/or customer service delivery
- Hospitality industry or similar background, with a polished executive presence
- Project Management experience
- Human Resources or Change Management experience
- Ability to manage operations and capital budgets
- Desire to know about, work in, and provide IT support
- SLA Definition and Tracking
- Staffing and Recruiting
- High energy with superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to foster and/or build a teaming and collaboration environment
- Ability to honor commitments and deadlines on assigned tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skill
- Proven experience guiding complex and strategic program development and implementation
- Ability to establish strategic credibility across all levels of stakeholders and all areas of operational responsibility
- Polished, executive presence
- Superior interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.