Accenture's Transmission and Distribution practice, and we're powering the progress to a safe, connected, and sustainable planet. Every day, we work with the largest electric, gas, and water utilities to produce cutting-edge solutions that help them become more efficient, reliable, environmentally friendly, and safer places to work. Our utility clients are looking for bold solutions in the era of rapidly changing technology, policy, and workforce innovations. We exist to bring the future to life in the core of our clients' operations, working with them at Accenture Innovation Hubs around the world and at their sites locally. As the marketplace leader in modernizing the Transmission and Distribution network, we're looking for leaders to help us make it more resilient, secure, and flexible to include new distributed energy resources. Will you join us in co-creating the future Visit our site to learn more about Accenture Utilities Consulting.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
A skilled utility industry practitioner who has ideas about how to reinvent Transmission and Distribution in the new digital world. You have experience designing and implementing smart infrastructure to modernize the next-gen grid: your bread and butter are smart meters, grid sensors, distributed energy resources, and the like. You are not afraid to imagine next-gen control systems powered by artificial intelligence, blockchain, and robotics. In fact, every day you are looking for opportunities to challenge the status quo and you are not satisfied with step change. You are a relentless storyteller, inspiring teams with your vision and new way of thinking. You have a proven track record of assembling diverse, high-octane teams that harness people's strength and deliver radical insight. You understand that co-location with clients and teams is critical to innovation and you are ready to partner at client sites.
- Grasp the challenges Accenture clients are facing, offer solutions, and describe the value of transformation in terms of business outcomes.
- Bring thought leadership to shed light on most critical issues utilities face today and in the future.
- Keep learning and bringing new technologies and innovative solutions such as [role specific] to our clients.
- Serve as a role model and coach for the next generation of Accenture analysts and consultants.
- Champion other team members for professional and personal success.
- Nurture a wide range of trusted advisor relationships with clients, from strategy to technology, from the C-suite to the front line, and from business and IT.
- Use your powers of persuasion in interactions within Accenture if you think there's a better way to solve a problem.
- Promote evidence-based business decisions by blending in business data and domain expertise to discover new insights.
- Travel to client locations, weekly, Monday through Thursday. For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from several infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience of Transmission and Distribution (electric utility)
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading transformation in Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Smart Meter space
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical advisory or consulting role
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- You know how to improvise and adapt to lead clients and teams through change and ambiguity
- You've gained the trust of your clients and partnered with them to design business process, lead design thinking workshops, develop business case, deliver agile projects, develop new operating model, manage talent and change, co-create intellectual property
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement. You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects. Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company. Access to leading-edge technology.
Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits: Your Future Rewards & Benefits
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $119,000 - $129,999 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
FL - St. Petersburg,GA - Atlanta,NC - Charlotte,OK - Oklahoma City,TX - Houston,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington