Organization: Corporate Functions/ Finance
Location: US- Chicago
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
- Manage/support treasury, global banking and liquidity management activities in a wide area of subjects including international cash management, transaction processing and execution, treasury systems and operations, internal controls, banking products, reporting, and query/issues analysis and resolution.
- Apply treasury policy and operating procedure for all treasury matters in the region.
- Optimize cash asset held within business at all levels Execute, track, reconcile, and report on a variety of treasury transactions Solve simple to complex cash, banking, and cash accounting queries Apply approved internal control principles to daily cash responsibilities
- Update and produce a variety of treasury reports and cash flow forecasts
- Support mitigation of inherent local financial risks impacting treasury Coordinate with global and entity tax to execute recapitalizations, dividends, or tax-driven restructurings
- Conduct all cash flows for intercompany loan program and intercompany bill settlement process, including intercompany loan staging and approvals, and support within treasury operations to track/monitor all intercompany loan positions globally
- Support credit and investing activities and monitor credit utilization
- Assist with interest earned/interest expense by reporting and analyzing all bank fees monthly Support geographic expansion, finance advisory, acquisition and merger activities, and entity re-structuring efforts Initiate payments on SAP and support cash management activities/structures for client engagements and business operating groups Identify and escalate regional treasury exposures (currency, interest rates, liquidity) to treasury leadership
- Provide insight and recommend best practice techniques in a wide area of subjects including cash management, transaction processing and execution, treasury systems and operations, reporting, and query/issues analysis and resolution
- Perform with minimum or no supervision all treasury transactions and processes including reconciliations, cash position management, cash investments, funding settlements of loans, hedges, ventures, payroll, process/post accounting transactions, intercompany loans, transaction/position reporting, entity-based cash flow forecasting, provide transaction assistance
- Provide analysis, troubleshooting and reporting support to the cash management team and act as primary back-up for them for daily transaction oversight
- Produce a variety of management reports using treasury systems and other tools (Qlik Sense, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
- Minimum of 2 years in finance function
- Microsoft Office Treasury & SAP experience a plus
- Business Acumen
- Decision making initiative and anticipation
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Critically Thinking Skills
- Professional Oral and Written Communication
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Irving,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle