Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a Trainer Associate, you will coordinate internal training operations for Risk operations and new joiner orientation. Promote a team-oriented environment through people development, strong leadership, continuous improvement, and cross-functional support. In addition, you will have some agent responsibilities (approximately 25% of time).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Globally organize, coordinate and deliver training for new joiners and tenured agents according to the specific products assigned
- Build strong relationship with your internal stakeholders and work together with them and your team to make sure all training runs smoothly
- Make sure all trainees knowledge is assessed at the end of each training period and regularly update training team reporting
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to make sure all training aimed to the roll out of new products, workflows, processes are successfully organized and delivered
- Contribute in creating a strong team environment, providing support to the other trainers globally such as building and deliver assessments, review newly created training content and support with internal communication
- Develop and maintain knowledge in relevant fields at all times
- Participate in internal QA calibrations and add notes in the agenda, with limited interaction with the client during external QA calibrations and meetings
- Seek support of analyst and above for every direct interaction with the client
- Ensure training content is kept up-to-date based on client feedback
- Work with Training Lead to produce plans to meet training and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as necessary
- Dedicate 10 hours a week working on tickets
This is not a virtual/remote; the work is based at the client premises in the area of Austin, TX depending on team supported. This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
The work is currently virtual/remote for an undetermined time. Once the client returns to the office, the work will be based in Austin, TX . This role requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
The role requires availability to work 5 out of 7 days a week, with two days off per week. Given the nature of our business being 24/7, 365 days a year, incumbents will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts, including holidays and weekends.
Individuals are provided paid training.
Read more of the job description
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Office
- Minimum 6 months experience delivering and facilitating training
- Bachelor's Degree
- Active Social Media presence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point & Excel
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.