Accenture Strategy. Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
A Strategy Consulting Manager par excellence with tons of experience in the finance industry and a focus on investment and trading. Your expertise? Using state-of-the-art analytics, AI, and risk management techniques to help clients achieve their investment, trading, and risk management strategies. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for serving clients, and a love of continual learning. You have a flair for breaking down processes into logical parts and constructing crystal-clear reasoning and analyses-an aptitude you use to decimate problems. Communication and people skills? You're rich in both, and you're ready to hit the ground running in a team setting where you're a natural at appreciating diverse perspectives and bringing out the best in people.
- Help commodity trading organizations set up and expand their commodity trading and risk management activities.
- Advise clients on the top priorities of their asset portfolios, such as corporate restructuring, capital planning, and balance-sheet optimization; and revamp their value chains based on market and industry conditions.
- Lead project teams to shape clients' investment/divestment transactions, and help create innovative, agile business models that help clients pivot to the New.
- Lead analysis of clients' businesses and advise them on how they can grow their product margin, boost supply certainty, and reduce price/volumetric volatility.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to craft strategies to help clients enter new markets that can boost growth.
- Strengthen relationships with clients to sustain Accenture's profile as a long-term trusted advisor and partner.
- Lead teams in driving insights and recommendations using data models and visualization tools
- Manage junior members of the Strategy team
- Travel: For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here's What You Need:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the consulting industry or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in commodity markets, investment banking, or a relevant position in the finance industry
- A Bachelor's degree
- You have an MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker with 2-3 years of prior experience in driving insights using statistics or data analysis
- You know how global markets work, you have a grasp of commodity trends, and you've worked in commodity marketing and trading
- You've been exposed to one or more of the following industries: energy, chemicals, soft commodities, agriculture, metals, mining, utilities, transportation, consumer goods, or capital markets
- You're familiar with recognized strategy frameworks and techniques, and you have experience in research and data analysis, as well as digital, analytics, and/or applied intelligence
- You're no stranger to business case development, financial analysis, and financial statements, and you have strong quantitative skills, including familiarity with Excel/VBA and other modeling packages
- You're a natural at leading or contributing to teams and delivering complex strategy or consulting engagements
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $177,500 - $192,499 and information on benefits offered is here.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
CA - Los Angeles,NY - New York,TX - Houston